Sunday, March 29, 2009

27-29 march 2009 karnival aman damai

oh...hehe...this is my hostel karnival..hehe..me and my frens was involve in this activity..

27 friday this karnival start, me n my frens on duty form 8pm to 12am..as a traffic guard..=.= open the gate let ppl out but dun let them in...whole nite sit there doing this...actually v are kebersihan but duno why suddenlly change to tat haha..=.=

28 saturday...hmm nothing much jus the same ..but me n my frens duty in different places...haha...me sit at the junction form 1pm to 6pm...this is the first time i sit for so long...as a traffic guard..hahahaha

n today activity is scooter competition ...got a lot of cute cute scooter..haha


for example lion king ,winnie the pool...n the green colour duno is wat...haha































then there oso got a lot of motor "fly here" "fly there" very noisy...haha....thn got a ah pek doing a stupid thing see>>>>>




SAVE LAH PETROL....IM SITTING AT THERE LEH...DO U NOE TAT IS VERY SMELLY...I ALMOST PENGSAN...=.=








finally end my duty at 6pm ....run bek to my room take my bath...n dinner thn continue my revision on mat 111...headache...bcos of the motor smoke...n the hot sun...GERAM...



9pm switch off the light...then let mr nyamuk gigit me...hey...im saving the earth leh...dun gigit me lah...T.T kesian...thn continue my study at 10pm...but...since im miss 10 pm...i feel so sleeply at tat time...oh no....mat 111 not yet done...lmt 100 not yet done so many thing still haven done...how !!!!

then the whole night cant sleep...n have a stupid funny dream about my frens zeming haha

29 sunday ...i sleep late ..suppose to wake up at 7.30am n go duty at 8am...but im late ..then i heard my frens knock my door ...i tot i heard wrongly..thn i heard she shout hui yean~~~~~~~




AH~~IM LATE~!!!! and i hurt my finger nail....pain pain bleeding...T.T















thn i use 10 min to brush my teeth n dress up.....thn haha....8am...go duty again...until 1pm ...go bek to my room...have my lunch...take my bath ..update my blog....HEADACHE again....duno who the stupid put the speaker near my room thn turn to maximum....YOU WAN TO KILL ME IZIT????or u WAN ME TO DO TAT TO YOU??????AH PEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p:s

this is me n my frens t-shirt...




the most biggest t shirt XXL(i think)








3 comments:

  1. Haha...dat's all u do ah? as traffic guard? reali time wasting la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyo....if v not duty at there ah...sure traffic jam lo...so they shud say thank you to us...blek

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh...tat XXXL...hahah..can fit mr pua le...lalalalalall~~~!

    ReplyDelete